|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Support child's immunity
- Supports the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels
- Recommended for children from 2 to 12 years old.
Scott's Vitamin C pastilles Peach Containing natural berry juice, these delicious soft chewy pastilles are a fun and tasty way to help reach your child's Vitamin C requirements. Your child (between ages 2-12) can get 100% of their daily Vitamin C requirement* with up to just two pastilles. Vitamin C not only helps support normal immune function but also contributes to healthy collagen formation that supports the normal function of bones, teeth, cartilage, gums, skin and blood vessels . One Scott’s Vitamin C pastille helps provide 21 mg of Vitamin C.
- Comes in fun, chewy pastilles
- Available in 4 different flavours of Mixed Berries, Orange, Mango and Peach
- One Scott’s Vitamin C pastille helps provide 21 mg of Vitamin C
- Scott’s Vitamin C Pastilles are rich in Vitamin C, which helps support your child’s immunity.
3 pastilles daily
Containing bottle of Scott's Vitamin C pastilles Peach.